How to enable Aerolite Glass in Windows Developer Preview:
1. Make sure that you are using Windows Basic Theme
2. Navigate to C:\Windows\System32
3. Search and Launch WindowsAnytimeUpgradeResults.exe
Enjoy the new UI.
Update for Windows Consumer Preview
***Be sure that you are set to Aero Theme***
1. Open "Personalization" twice:
(Charm Bar>Settings>Control Panel>Appearance and Personalization>Personalization)
2. In one of the open Personalization window, Select "Window Color" (this will open the "Window Color and Appearance" window)
3. Choose the "Windows Basic" on the other Personalization window (this will change your theme to basic but not yet transparent)
4. Go back to Window Color and Appearance window and deselect the "Enable transparency"
5. Choose you desired color and save.